HGA’s housing construction management services get residents back in their homes faster. HGA’s dedication to quality assurance and quality control contributes to the overall success of housing programs by moving applicants through the process more quickly with fewer errors, less re-work, and thus lower costs. Our robust monitoring and oversight processes allow HGA to identify and mitigate issues before they become problems.
Maintaining consistently high pass rates results in increased program efficiencies and cost savings for our clients, as fewer change orders and less re-work are required. To achieve our rates, we pay extremely close attention to detail when we are on-site and we review the data using innovative tools to ensure that it meets the highest standards. HGA’s team members can access detailed work plans, schedules, and data for each property in real-time via user-friendly dashboards. Our staff can use this access to clearly communicate and explain what is occurring directly to homeowners while in the field. We understand that creating transparency in reporting builds trust with the public and stakeholders, and creates accountability. Most importantly, HGA staff remain responsive, understanding, and compassionate when interacting with the homeowner whose property has been affected.
HGA’s Construction Management Services include:
- Post-storm initial housing damage assessments
- Site inspections (pre- and post-construction), such as initial and final, HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS), and building code standards inspections
- Project development and scope of work write-up
- Construction bid package preparation, review, and recommendations
- Contractor oversight and monitoring
- Change order management
- Contractor invoice review
- Homeowner case management
- Compliance management
- Labor compliance
- Interactive information technology and data management solutions
- Damage assessments
- Bid package preparation