Our pipeline service professionals plan and execute projects exceeding both industry standards and those set by you. We use leading technology, remain up-to-date on all industry standards, codes, and regulations, and center all practices around safety and reliability.
HGA can provide the necessary professional land surveying services required for pipelines, telecommunications, electric utility, plant sites, and other properties. We utilize the latest technology including electronic field books, Total Station and global positioning systems (GPS). All survey work conforms to the industry standards as well as those set forth by the client. HGA provides high-quality survey services to support a variety of oil and gas production needs.
As our initial surveys are conduced we utilize electronic ROW Trackers in conjunction with our GIS Database to assure our survey crews know which properties they have access to and when. This is shared via our ArcGIS server and also on our SharePoint sites so anyone involved in the project can look to see what has been surveyed and where our crews are in the process of surveying.
As projects are being constructed, an as-built survey is be performed to tie down the exact location of the system and subsequently used to prepare the final as-built drawings. We can then share this through our ArcGIS Server and SharePoint sites to provide our clients with real-time access to data as it is received and documented.
Our Services Include:
- Route Reconnaissance & Preliminary Surveys
- Environmental Support Surveys
- Boundary & Topographic Surveys
- Construction Staking & As-built Surveys
- DOT & Railroad Commission Permits
- Easement & As-Built Plat Production
- Location Mapping of Existing Utilities
Oil & Gas Well Survey
- Flowline Routing & Staking
- Limited Damage Release Plat
- Mineral Unit Survey
- Well Permit Plat
Pipeline and Linear as Built Survey
- Professional Documentation
- Underground Utility Identification
- Smart PIG Anomaly Geolocation
- 3D Pipeline Weld Mapping
Facility As-Built Survey
- Infrastructure & Material Management
- FEMA Floodplain Elevation Mapping
- Site Grade Staking & Bluetopping
- P&ID Walkdowns