Should your needs be a complex industrial process and piping design or an intricate material handling project, our team will make managing and maintaining your profitability of projects easy. HGA’s diversified group of engineers, designers, and drafters allows optimum manpower of utilization from small maintenance upgrades to major plant expansions and new plant development projects.
HGA’s Mechanical Design Group is an experienced staff of engineers, designers and drafters capable of providing complete mechanical engineering services for their clients. The diversification of the group allows HGA to service a wide variety of industries. The group structure allows optimum manpower utilization from small maintenance upgrades to major plant expansions and new plant development projects.
HGA’s mechanical group has available extensive expertise in the areas of piping design and material handling.
Industrial Process and Piping Design:
- Piping and Instrument Diagrams
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Process Piping Design
- Pumping Systems
- Plant Utility Systems – Steam & Condensate, Compressed Air, Water, etc.
- Fluid Flow Piping Analysis
- Piping Stress Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis of Piping, Tanks and Pressure Vessels
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Actuation System Design
- Equipment Sizing
- Equipment Layouts
- Equipment Specifications
- Installation oversight
- Start-up assistance
Material Handling Project:
- Handling of Powder, Beads, & Dust
- Conveying Systems
- Pneumatic Conveying Systems
- Stackers and Handling Equipment
- Strapping & Wrapping Systems
- Packaging: Super Sacks & Bags
- Bag Collection
- Bulk Storage
- Board Handling
- Railcar & Truck Loading
- Vent & Fugitive Dust Systems