HGA has a proven track record of successfully delivering over $4 Billion in disaster services across multiple programs and funding streams for state and local clients. With a team of dedicated experts and HGA office locations along the Gulf and East Coasts, we are strategically positioned to react to disasters of any nature. We’ve led and executed rebuilding efforts on some of the largest disasters in recent years, including Hurricanes Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, Ike, Isaac, Harvey, and Superstorm Sandy. Our experienced and seasoned team has earned an outstanding reputation with local, state and federal officials for successful program management of FEMA and HUD Programs. With this proven track record, we understand the challenges and complexities of large disaster program management to get governments back on their feet quickly and reliably and speed up the recovery process for their residents.
Our network of experience:
- HGA has administered the two largest Infrastructure Programs in the country—the $1.4B Louisiana Hurricane Katrina/Rita Program and the $1.1B New York Superstorm Sandy Program—to include providing direct assistance to over 150 local governments with infrastructure projects.
- We are supporting in excess of $3B in Housing Programs to include the recovery of over 55 multifamily housing complexes and over 40,000 single family homes by providing program design/implementation, construction management services, inspections, and compliance monitoring.
- Our labor compliance team has reviewed over 250,000 payrolls for HUD- and EPA-funded housing and infrastructure projects to ensure compliance with labor standards.
- Through creative grant matching solutions, in the past four years alone, HGA has identified over $900M additional funding for clients to fund further recovery projects.
Why use HGA expertise?
- You need specific program management expertise that you don’t have within your organization;
- You want assistance solving complex FEMA and/or HUD grant challenges; or
- You need to quickly start your recovery program to help your residents.
HGA continually receives high rankings in the areas in which we provide services to our clients. HGA ranked number 30 among the nation’s Top 50 Program Management Firms by Engineering News Record, one of the industry’s leading professional publications. For trusted expertise and effective disaster recovery solutions that yield successful programs contact an HGA representative today.