HGA provides grant management and technological solutions to help grantees address their disaster recovery needs while keeping programs on schedule and on budget. HGA’s proven, dependable grant management systems offer the following:
- Transparency needed to maintain the confidence of disaster survivors and the communities who receive funding
- Document repositories with an organized, compliant file structure so that regulators can audit and monitor project activities quickly
- Tools to track progress on the overall program with drill down capability to the subrecipient and project levels
- Tools to track program allotments, agreements, and payment registers for full transparency with program financials
- Customizable dashboards and reports accessible from any device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Ability to streamline disaster programs leveraging multiple federal funding sources, eliminating redundancy in documentation
Our staff are experienced in using established systems such as HUD’s IDIS and DRGR; FEMA’s NEMIS; and Xactimate, the industry’s leading software solution for property claims. HGA’s grant management solutions such as VistaTRAK have been developed to communicate with these established systems and to enhance the aggregation, tracking, and reporting of data. Notably, HGA’s VistaTRAK has been recognized by HUD as an exemplary practice for tracking program performance and reporting.