Providing insightful analysis for optimal route selection
Route generation is the daunting process of evaluating multiple development options to determine the optimal route and selecting the best solution based on the interaction between variable factors:
- Updated Imagery
- Existing infrastructure
- Biologic and Environmental data
- Elevation and slope
- Land ownership
- Other project-specific datasets
Regardless of your project’s scale or field complexity, we work with you to develop and execute route development plans using our industry-leading RouteNavTM application. HGA experts combine experience and the RouteNav application to identify and rank the most promising routes early in a project so you can make better business decisions. Our expertise in route planning comes with experience and field knowledge, enabling planners to thoroughly evaluate their risks and rewards, and rapidly identify the optimal route with a high degree of confidence. Armed with smart databases and custom algorithms enhanced by advanced interpretation, our multidisciplinary experts have the necessary tools to better manage the business decisions involved with routing a project across diverse landscapes. Our development teams use our proprietary application, RouteNav to generate route scenarios and identify the optimum routes by quantifying impacts and weighting variables to help avoid investing years of effort in route development scenarios that may be less optimal or even damaging to the environment.
With extensive experience in overcoming route planning challenges, our expertise, equipped with the RouteNav cloud-based GIS evaluation and screening application, we work together to identify the optimal route consistent with weighted priorities that achieve operational and project success:
- Minimize Exposure to Safety Hazards
- Improve Project Schedules
- Reduce Total Project Costs
- Reduce Project Risks
Select Optimal Routes for your Projects
HGA is recognized for pioneering the use of the latest GIS technology and software-driven algorithms across the route development landscape:
- We can help you assess and manage linear routing projects utilizing our advanced GIS technologies to help you make complex and important business decisions concerning land management, transportation, and environmental assessment faster
- Our network of route planning experts have the knowledge and experience to help you evaluate a wider range of development scenarios in much less time
- Applying collective knowledge, and RouteNav lets you analyze hundreds of route-development scenarios in days or weeks instead of a small number of scenarios in months
- With years of experience, we proved route planning solutions that combine the largest library of datasets from public, private, and in-house data sources, to quickly evaluate numerous data sets that can have an impact on your project costs, schedule, and permitting requirements
Our GIS experts, equipped with the RouteNav GIS evaluation and screening tool, have conducted numerous major routing scenarios, adding valuable insight that has helped to ensure that the route selected is the safest, most profitable, and environmentally sustainable option available. HGA’s team includes the entire spectrum of specialists needed for effective route planning – from engineers and construction managers to biologists, photogrammetrists, and certified mapping scientists. HGA’s team brings an understanding of these new game-changing technologies to every route you plan.
Meet your linear route challenges by collaborating with route planning experts, proprietary RouteNav technologies, and expert field management support that deliver consistent, high-quality results. Whether you are an energy, EPC, or power company, HGA can rank routing variables based on your objectives. The result: plans customized for your routing needs, resulting in reduced project costs, reduced permitting requirements, and shortened project schedules.